for White gut and AHPND/EHP
Shrimp pathogens such as Vibrio spp., Aeromonas spp. and Microsporidia affect the hepatopancreas that leads to poor digestion of feed, impaired assimilation, slow growth, white feces and mortality. This causes huge economic loss to the farmers.
- DIGEST-WF controls the harmful bacteria and parasites
- DIGEST-WF rejuvenates the affected hepatopancreas and restores normal functioning
- DIGEST-WF probiotics acidifies the gut and knocks off the pathogens
- DIGEST-WF contains vitamin C that boost the immune system.
- DIGEST-WF contains digestive enzymes to help restore normal digestion
- DIGEST-WF stops white feces and prevents running mortality syndrome.
Active ingredients :
Contains Bacillus Coagulans, Sacchromyces boulardii probiotics (3 billion cfu/gm) along with Botanical extracts, organic liver enhancers, Vitamins, Enzymes and Probiotics
10gm of DIGEST-WF/kg mixed with feed along with a suitable binder, dried in shade and applied to the pond or as advised by the aquaculture specialist
Usage Directions :
For better results please reduce 20% feed for a week and continue feeding the shrimp with DIGEST- WF for 10 days.
Shelf life & Storage :
Best before 24 months from the date of manufacture. Store in a cool, dry place.