Gut Probiotics, Vitamins & Enzymes for shrimp
Shrimps have a poor immune system when compared to fish. They lack immunological memory and are totally dependent on natural or non-specific immunity. To enhance the immune responses in shrimps against pathogens, use of probiotics and a healthy nutrient supplement is essential.
GITPRO-SR serves as a probiotics immuno-stimulant and a nutrient supplement and offers triple benefits. GITPRO-SR is a unique blend of antimicrobials producing microorganisms and vital nutrient supplements. GITPRO-SR enhances the shrimp defense mechanism and ensures prolonged protection resulting in healthier shrimp and higher productivity
- GITPRO-SR contains beneficial microbes that produce anti-microbial compounds to protect shrimps from pathogens
- GITPRO-SR improves feed digestion and enhances the assimilation of nutrients by secreting enzymes like amylase, phytase, protease, lipase and cellulase.
- GITPRO-SR converts unavailable phosphorous into available phosphorous to enable digestion/assimilation
- GITPRO-SR improves Feed Conversion Ratio (FCR).
- GITPRO-SR acts as an immuno-stimulant to trigger non-specific immune response
- GITPRO-SR acidifies the gut of shrimp/fish and prevents the growth of pathogens
- GITPRO-SR contains multi-vitamins that prevent metabolic disorders; Vitamin C improves weight gain and helps to fight stress.
Active ingredients :
Contains enzymes, multi-vitamins and 3 billion cfu/g of probiotics viz. Bacillus coagulans (Lactobacillus sporogenes), Bacillus subtilis, Sacchromyces boulardii
Preventive dose: 5-10 gm of GITPRO-SR/kg of feed (2-4 times a week) mixed with a binder of your choice; shade dry and broadcast or as advised by your aquaculture specialist.
Treatment dose: 10-20 g/kg Feed
Shelf life & Storage :
18 months from the date of manufacture. Store in a cool, dry place.