Leftover feed, fecal matter, shrimp exo-skeleton and dead algae gets degraded through microbial action and release toxic gases such as ammonia and hydrogen sulfide that are toxic to shrimp. Ammonia and sulfide deteriorates the water quality and causes stress to the shrimp and fish.
- SUPERIOR PS reduces build-up of toxic gases like ammonia (NH3) and hydrogen sulfide (H2S)
- SUPERIOR PS improves sludge degradation and improves nutrient cycling
- SUPERIOR PS maintains ideal water quality for shrimp culture
- SUPERIOR PS stabilizes pH and promotes beneficial phytoplankton
- SUPERIOR PS reduces abiotic stress
- SUPERIOR PS performs well in a wide range of pH and salinity.
Multiple species of Photosynthetic bacteria (Rhodococcus spp.& Rhodobacter Sp.)(4 x billion cfu/ml)
For Shrimp: 4-5L of SUPERIOR PS/acre of pond every 10 days till 40 DOC or as advised by your Aquaculture specialist. After 40 DOC, apply5-10Lof SUPERIOR PS/acre every 15 days.
For Fish: 1–2L of SUPERIOR PS/acre of pond every 15 days
Mix the recommended dose of SUPERIOR PS with pond water or Zeolite and apply throughout the pond.
Shelf life & Storage:
12 months from the date of manufacture. Store in a cool, dry place.